Friday, September 24, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds and Favorites!!!


Ok, so this is not my traditional "Fabulous Friday Finds and Favorites" kind of post, but, it's my blog, and this is my favorite :)

Not only is it Saints Football time...it's WVU Football too! Yeah, I know, I live in Louisiana, but I am NOT an LSU Fan, at all. I'm a born and raised West Virginia Native, and a 2002 Alumni of West Virginia University. I bleed Old Gold and Blue!
We will be headed to Baton Rouge to see them take on the Tigers at Tiger Stadium. Not sure how much of a contest this will be but had we played them a couple years ago, I know WVU would have given LSU a run for their money. All of the write-ups for the game are giving the Mountaineers good signs...we shall see!! I'm just not looking forward to being joshed the entire time I'm walking around LSU campus being called "Tiger Bait" by children and old people. LOL!

Let's GOOOOOO Mountaineers!

Happy Friday, and have a good weekend!

~Amanda~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails