Monday, December 1, 2008

CYBER MONDAY!! Sale Sale Sale!


~~~~~~~~~~CYBER MONDAY~~~~~~~~~~25% OFF ENTIRE Etsy SHOP~~~~~~~~~~

Relax and shop from your computer...today is Cyber Monday! Lots of great gift and stocking stuffer ideas in my shop.
Please proceed through the payment process and I'll refund the 25% savings back to you. Happy Holidays!

Also, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on purchases of $25 or more (before shipping fees). Offer good through December 31, 2008.
Great time to buy gifts for you and your loved ones this Holiday Season.
Please complete your purchase and I'll refund the shipping fees once payment is received.

**To guarantee arrival of items in time for Christmas (U.S. orders), purchases must be made and paid for by December 17th.

**Not sure what to get? I have Gift Certificates available on my Blog: http://chloeboutique.blogspot.com for use in my Etsy shop! YOU pick the amount! Must have a PayPal account to purchase. (Gift Certificate available in the top left corner of my Blog)

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Fantastic sale!

Lisa said...

Great Sale Amanda!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Great sale, Amanda...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you much success on your sale and a beautiful week ahead♥

Anonymous said...

Please stop by my blog when you have a moment, I've left an award for you♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails