Happy St. Patrick's Day! (yes, I know this was yesterday, but I didn't get pictures till late that night) And, Happy Birthday to my baby girl, Chloe, who turned 3!!
Chloe made sure she had her GREEN on! And, she didn't even know the significance. She just wanted to bite Mama for making her wear such a horrible looking "thing".
Chloe even got specially made cupcakes for her birthday! I made pet friendly Peanut Butter and Carrot cupcakes for her!
Stay tuned for the recipe....it might end up in the Etsy Angels Cookbook in the near future!
Happy Birthday my Sweet Lil' Girl!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
I was super excited to see that I received the "Generosity Award" from my friend Sharla of BeadedTail!!! Thanks so much Sharla! You are so sweet :)
Now, I shall award five of my generous friends!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.
2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.
3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.
4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.
5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!
Here are my five!
Cindy of Bundles of Joy
Jen of Merkaba Jewelry
Betsi of Bee Dazzles Gifts
Charlotte of Bizzie Lizzie
Janice of Destinys Creations
Again, thanks so much for the lovely award!!!
Happy Sunday :)