Sunday, March 15, 2009

Award Sunday!


I was super excited to see that I received the "Generosity Award" from my friend Sharla of BeadedTail!!! Thanks so much Sharla! You are so sweet :)

Now, I shall award five of my generous friends!

Here are the rules for this award:

1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.

2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.

3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.

4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.

5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!


Here are my five!

Cindy of Bundles of Joy
Jen of Merkaba Jewelry
Betsi of Bee Dazzles Gifts
Charlotte of Bizzie Lizzie
Janice of Destinys Creations

Again, thanks so much for the lovely award!!!

Happy Sunday :)

5 comments:

Janice said...

Awwww!! You are so sweet. Thank you for thinking of me. :)

You have given me a reason to update my blog!!

(((Hugs))) Janice

Anonymous said...

Amanda, thanks sooo much! I will get mine updated too (very soon!) You are the sweetest :)

myminimocs said...

congrats Amanda!!!

BeadedTail said...

You're very deserving of an award for Generosity Amanda! Thank you for all you do!

Cindy Joy said...

Aw, thanks Amanda! I think I'm blushing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails