Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds and Favorites!!!

My Friday Faves :)

I have NEVER, EVER paid this much for running shoes, but you know what? It's totally worth it. You know that saying, "You get what you pay for"? It's very true :)
Since shoes are the only "equipment" needed for running, you really need to research and find the one that is perfect for you and your foot, and your needs. After doing my research, I found these Brooks Glycerin 8 and they're awesome...well worth every single penny :)I love this Fruit Smoothie cold process soap handmade by Soapalaya Soaps. From her Fruit Smoothie Soap listing on Etsy: "..... a sweet, fruity blend of orange, peach, pineapple, coconut, and, strawberry in a creamy vanilla swirl...."



Have a great weekend!

~~Amanda~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails