Monday, August 22, 2011

♥ Chloe Shoot ♥

This is the face of the furbaby I love more than just about anything in life!!! I was photographing some new jewelry and she joined me...I just had to snap some pictures!!!

She's always closing her mouth and showing her little chicklets!



She's always smiling!


Tee hee! Another chicklet shot!


Still happily smiling!


I know this one is blurry, but I like it!


Posted by Picasa

And, this last one is my absolute favorite and is now my computer screen background!

Hope you enjoyed the little photo shoot of my Toodles :)


Amanda

6 comments:

Nikki said...

She's so adorable!! And loves when Momma takes her picture...

Lisa said...

Chloe is adorable, I love her to pieces! Big smooches from her auntie Lisa ♥

BeadedTail said...

Oh my, can she be any more precious? What an adorable face! Give her smooches from me too!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

You can tell Mama loves her baby !

Leslie Richman said...

Cutie!

Embellished Bayou said...

Wuv that precious face!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails