Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween & Congrats to Bead Nest Designs!



Congratulations to Robin of Bead Nest Designs for being the winner of $10 to my Etsy Shop, Chloe Boutique! I know you are excited, Robin!!! Have fun shopping!!

Robin is a fabulous artist and a wonderful friend. She has gone through a lot this summer/fall so I think she deserves a little bonus cash!!! Yay!!

Robin, I love this pendant!



♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

While the lil' ghost and goblins have been out trick-or-treating, I've been listing a couple new items on my new Rubylane site. I figured that I can't have all of my eggs in one basket so I decided to try another venue. So far I've been pretty successful considering I've had 15 sales and have only been "open" for a month and a half!

Here are a few new things listed:



♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥


Stay tuned for an update on how much money was raised by the Etsy Angels, including myself, for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Robin!!!

Lovin' the new baubles Amanda!

BeadNestDesigns said...

Oh my goodness - THANK YOU Amanda! This really makes my day!! :D

I love all your new pieces - they are just beautiful!

Off to look in your shop now!!

A Beaded Affair said...

Lovely work. The acorns are great.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails