Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Already??

Geez, it seems like we just rang in 2008!!












The cypress swamps in Fall, in Louisiana

It's November and fall is well underway...technically over in some areas. Here in the south, we're finally getting some sort of "fall color". This is nothing compared to what I am used to being from West Virginia.














Typical road during Fall Foliage - West Virginia




♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥


Soon I'll be planning Hubby and I's Thanksgiving Dinner and our Anniversary Dinner. Our 4th wedding anniversary falls on Thanksgiving this year! I think Hubby and I have lots to be thankful for :)

It'll just be us this Thanksgiving. Hubby's parents have a new tradition of going to Branson, Missouri every year to see the shows and Christmas lights.
My family is back in West Virginia, and we'll see them at Christmas. At least I won't have to slave in the kitchen all day to cook up a huge meal!!




♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

As most of you know (those that follow my blog or consider me a friend) know that I'm the Moderator or Leader of the Etsy Team - Angels. Recently I gained a Co-Moderator, Mona of Sewing Granny's Handcrafted Quilts and Gifts on Etsy, and I am so thrilled about the extra help!

Fun apron handmade by Mona...available in her Etsy Shop

Also, we had our first Chat Meeting in the Etsy Chat Room on Monday, November 3rd. It was very productive, and I anticipate using that method of communication in the future! We established various Committees to help get the job done. We're a very casual Team, but we're growing so we needed to get organized!

We're about to welcome 9 new members to the Etsy Angels Team. On Sunday, November 16th we're having our Fall Splendor Event, and we'll be welcoming in our newest Members. The day will be full of fun chatting, games, contests, a scavenger hunt, and lots of prizes!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

I've also created a gorgeous Fall-inspired Treasury on Etsy. This treasury showcases some of Etsy's finest artists! I love the warm and rich colors of fall.
I'd love for you to visit this treasury and give it some love....click on each item to help the list make it to "HOT" status, and leave me a comment!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=19578



♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Stay tuned for my next Blog Contest....coming soon!

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amanda when you do something you do it!!

Great fall pictures...love it so beautiful!

Congradulations on your upcoming 4th Anniversary...

I am so looking forward to being your comoderator....

Your treasury is very nice....

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Congrats on your anniversary, Amanda AND your pic with hubby is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails