Thursday, January 27, 2011

♥ Valentine's Day Gift Guide ♥

Love will soon be filling the air...in forms of chocolate candies, red roses, sweet music, meaningful cards and letters, romantic dinners, etc.


This cute 'lil pug is sporting a LOVE handband by ilickyou on Etsy! :)


Give your LOVE something special this year. Give them something MADE WITH LOVE and not mass produced :) I found some things for guys and girls!

Beautiful, and simply stated "Infinity Knot" ring handmade by RapunzelsGold on Etsy!
A little note from RapunzelsGold:
Thank you for featuring me on your blog. Tell your readers if they find me on your blog, they will have free shipping. I'll reimburse them via paypal, they only need tell me in the comments section "referred by chloe boutique for free shipping". They can use this for any purchase in my Rapunzels Gold shop not just the infinity ring.



Cute little Cupcake Trinket Boxes by ArrivingAngels on Etsy are a perfect and fun way to present jewelry!


Valentine's Day Gift set with lip balm in a pretty pouch by emineegoods on Etsy!



Gorgeous handmade mugs by Mudpie2 on Etsy!


Handmade Polymer Clay bracelet by CraftsbyChris on Etsy!



"Robots in Love" Man's Tee-Shirt by HappyFamily on Etsy!


Delectable Marshmallows made by SoftlySweetly on Etsy!


Faceted Garnets and Bali Silver Earrings by Wildlifer78 on Etsy!


"I Love You" key chain Charm by FlowYogaMats on Etsy



Amanda

13 comments:

myminimocs said...

wonderful gift giving ideas Amanda!
love them all but since hubby & i are complete java junkies - i'll be checking out those mugs!!!!

myminimocs said...

P.S. Chloe looks cute as a button!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Love your selections especially the Dog Headband...too cute!

BeadedTail said...

I love your Valentine choices Amanda! The dog headband is adorable!

Chris said...

Lots of fabulous things to check out! Thank you so much for including my bracelet. Chloe is adorable.

Jacqueline said...

i heart that pug! too precious

Leslie Richman said...

I love the mugs!!

Ashley Nichole Designs said...

Such great gift ideas! That little pug is super cute!

Rachael at softlysweetly said...

Love it lots and lots! Very nice, and thanks for including my marshmallows!

Eminee Goods said...

What cute gifts! I love the robot shirt! Thanks for including my lip balm gift set among such great items!

Lisa said...

Great Valentines finds Amanda!
That pug is just adorable!

Flow Yoga Mats said...

Great finds! That pug is just adorable! There is no way my puppy would ever let me put anything like that on her, let alone sit there nicely to have her pic taken! Thanks so much for including me!

Tania Pelletier said...

Great items you've picked... something for everyone! I love the little pug and his headband!! Cute!

Tania

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails